Parameters of the model
This is a short description of model parameters which you can change at our java-pplets:
- Static floor field:
- The sensitivity parameter for the coupling to the static floor field is assigned to the button + kstat (increasing) and - kstat (decreasing) in the java-applets.
- Dynamical floor field:
- The sensitivity parameter for the coupling to the dynamic floor field is assigned to the button + kdyn (increasing) and - kdyn (decreasing) in the java-applets.
- The initial particle density is controlled by the buttons + dens and - dens.
- Decay of the dynamic floor field:
- The decay of the dynamic floor field is controlled by the buttons + deathprop and - deathprop.
- Diffusion of the dynamic floor field:
- The dynamic floor field also has diffusion. It is caused by the buttons + diffprop and - diffprop.
- Conflicts and friction between particles:
- Whenever two or more particles try to enter the same lattice site, any movement is denyd with the probability fricprop. It can be changed with the two buttons + fricprop and - fricprop.
- Geometry parameters:
- The geometry of the underlying grid can be changed with the parameters Grid larger and Grid smaller (scaling of the whole size), X larger and X smaller scales only the x-coordinate of the grid, Y larger and Y smaller scales only the y-coordinate of the grid. Further the buttons + door and - door and + wall and - wall change the width of the exits and the width of the bottleneck of the corridor. With + gap and - gap one can adjust the space between two exit doors.
- Reset and stop and go:
- The button reset always set the configuration to time=0. The initial particles are then distributed randomly. The stop/go button stops and starts the applet at any time.
Mittwoch 15. of Oktober 2008
Montag 26. of März 2007